Old School Telephony meets the New School Open Web.
The telephony landscape is dynamic, and changing at record speeds.
What is driving these changes?
- Telco APIs
- Universal Connectivity
- OTT Players (Skype, WhatsApp, others)
Now in it’s fourth year, AdhearsionConf is the place to talk about these changes and how they will impact you. An entire community of developers, integrators and startups will be on-hand for two full days of talks, knowledge sharing and even some pair programming for all things Web, Ruby and Telephony.
Who should attend AdhearsionConf 2013?
- Ruby developers who are interested in Adhearsion
- Asterisk or FreeSWITCH users who want to get more functionality
- Telephony developers who want to learn how to do it “the Web way”
- Real-Time Communications (RTC) oriented startups and product owners
- Anyone interested in taking advantage of recent advances in Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text-To-Speech (TTS)
- Web Developers wanting to learn more about WebRTC and the power of communicating in real time
Join the fourth AdhearsionConf in Atlanta at the global headquarters of Mojo Lingo. Help us reinvent how we communicate in real-time in the most human-friendly ways.