For the first time, the developers behind the Adhearsion project are offering a full day of hands-on training. Led by Ben Klang and Ben Langfeld, this intense 8-hour course will cover everything needed to get started and make the most of the Adhearsion framework. The course will include:
- Installation of the telephony engine (PRISM, Asterisk or FreeSWITCH)
- Installation and configuration of the Adhearsion framework
- Theory of operation for an Adhearsion application
- Implementing your custom CallControllers
- Testing for CallControllers and Adhearsion apps
- Integrating Adhearsion with external services
- Best practices for deploying your Adhearsion app
What do I need?
A checkout of the Mojo Lingo Telephony Dev Box environment, booted and installed on a Mac or Linux machine. Setup instructions are available in the README. Email email@example.com if you have any issues doing this. It will be difficult to follow the training session without this environment ready to go at the start of the day.